Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Plans for the Future

Hello Everyone,
So as my mind is racing with all the demands of a master's degree as well as working three jobs and trying to do an internship I am reminded of how much solace a library can bring. It is a quiet retreat that invites all people from all walks of life to learn for free. Knowledge is power and I have made it my goal that upon graduation I am going to visit the top 20 most beautiful libraries in the world. The list can be found here: http://www.oddee.com/item_96527.aspx I plan on graduating in fall 2010 so I should be embarking on my journey in Jan of 2011!

Please feel free to add to this list and give me your ideas that might help me along my journey. I will keep you updated on every spot I visit as well as add pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment